Monday, June 13, 2011

Waffle Stix

Today I had a request from the grandkids for my ( Famous to my grand children ) waffle sticks. We had purchased a wonderful waffle stick iron years before from www.amazon.com the waffle stick iron is made by hamilton beach company. the other one we have is from cuisnaart.
The kids go nuts over them. I have two recipe's for these.
The first one is
3 cups of flour
1 cup of sugar
1 Tbs of baking powder
1/2 tsp of baking soda
1/4 cup of oil
1 tsp of vanilla extract3 eggs
milk

spray the waffle stick or waffle iron with spray grease and  pre heat.
once made bag them for future use and freeze.
the grand kids love these and have me make them very often.
for a real treat use different types of flour I have used whole wheat flour and bran flour for a different approach.

No comments:

Post a Comment